AssetLine.com is the only truly global online exchange where the risk is taken out of buying and selling used construction equipment over the internet.
With the participation of over 12,000 registered members from all over the word,
AssetLine holds internet auctions every week.
Our assessment system is well known with its reliability and the participants are able to check over 50 items covered in its Assessment Report.
1) First access the website www.AssetLine.com
2) Click on the "Register" link.
3) Fill in the required information and this will be sent to Assetline who will contact you.
1) Enter your E-mail address and password to log into Assetline.
2) Press the "Auction List / Bid" button.
3) Press the "Detail" button by the unit you want to see.
4) Photos and the Assessments will be displayed.
* The bid box is not displayed if you are not logged in. Please returnto the top page and log in.
1) Enter the amount of your bid where it says "Your Bidding Price".
2) Click the "Bid" button at the top of the page.
3) Carefully check the details of your bid and click the "Submit Bid" button. (You must check the Terms and Conditions box first)
4) Your bid is entered into the auction.
Successful bidders will be informed by e-mail and contact will be made by telephone.
ProForma invoices will be issued once auctions close. Payment should bemade to reach us within 4 working days of the auction close. Equipment will only be released once cleared funds have been confirmed.
Please contact us for estimates on Inland Transport or overseas shipping.
Units will be shipped upon receipt of logistics costs.
Equipment may be collected from the location as specified in the auction page.
T.H.I. Corp. (Trading Heavy-equipment Initiative) www.thi-corp.com
4-31 Daikoku, Tsurumi, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan Post Code: 230-0053
Phone: +81-45-508-2000 Fax: +81-45-508-2020